Terms & Conditions of Sale
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Berkeley UK’ or 'Berkeley Products Group' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Novus Trading Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is Unit 1, St Ivel Way, Warmely, Bristol, BS30 8TY. Our company registration number is Co Reg No 06451874. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Your cancellation rights in respect to any orders placed via this website are in accordance with the directives given in the Consumer Contracts (information, cancellation and additional Charges) regulations 2013
This information (and accompanying material) provided by Novus Trading Ltd trading as Berkeley Products Group is not intended to replace the attention or advice of a physician or other health care professional. Anyone wishing to embark on any dietary, drug, exercise or other lifestyle change intended to prevent or treat a specific disease or condition should first consult and seek clearance from a qualified health care professional. Berkeley Products Group strongly advises that anyone who is currently taking medicinal products and or suffer from any form of medical disorder should consult their doctor prior to taking our products. All images on this website are for illustration and guidance purposes only, actual sizes and shapes may vary. Novus Trading Ltd trading Berkeley Products Group strives to ensure that information on this site is as accurate as possible but does not accept responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies.
The Site may contain links to other websites but we are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on the Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. When you access these third party sites, you do so at your own risk. We take no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on the Site, nor do we take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. We accept no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, corruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any content provided through the Site. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, electronic networks, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the Site or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users or to any person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading materials in connection with the Site. Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of the Site, from any content posted on or through the Site, or from the conduct of any users of the Site, whether online or offline. The Site is provided "AS-IS" and as available and we make no representations or warranties of any kind as to the Site or the content thereof, including without limitation, as to availability of the Site for access and use. Also your access to the Site may occasionally be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. In particular we expressly disclaim all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, completeness or non-infringement. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Site. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as limiting or excluding our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence.