*H02-TCR090 Higher Nature GTF Chromium
For healthy glucose and lipid metabolism. When blood sugar runs low, appetite is generated and when it is high, the body lays down more fat. Saccharomyes cerevisiae (food yeast) naturally contains GTF (glucose tolerance factor) Chromium plus co-factors, which support insulin action and maintain healthy carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. Useful as part of a weight management programme.
A True Food® Supernutrition Plus multivitamin supplement is also recommended.
- Potent, food form complex with chromium
- Contains additional vitamins, minerals and botanicals
- Helps support healthy glucose metabolism
- Useful as part of a weight management programme
- May help support sugar cravings
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the richest known food source of GTF (glucose tolerance factor) chromium
Take 1 tablet a day.