*H03-25730 BioCare Nutrisorb Zinc plus Ascorbate
Zinc is an essential mineral which plays a key role in the normal function of the immune system
Zinc is involved in skin, hormonal, immune and reproductive health. Nutrisorb® Zinc is chelated to ascorbic acid for easy absorption. These liquid minerals are ideal for individuals with absorption difficulties or have difficulty swallowing tablets.
- Zinc is necessary for sense of taste and smell
- Zinc is required for insulin formation and activity
- Zinc is an antioxidant mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes
- Zinc is needed for healthy reproductive and immune systems, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth
- Zinc helps maintain healthy liver function and releases vitamin A from the liver
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Suitable for children from 3 months and for the elderly
Vitamin C 100mg
Purified Water, Zinc Ascorbate, Preservative (Ascorbic Acid).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable for children
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
10 drops taken daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
Suitable for children form 3 months of age at 5 drops per day and from 1 year at 10 drops per day.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.